The BGI tetraCal® is a simple-to-use, NIST Traceable Standard for volumetric air flow, barometric pressure, and ambient temperature. The tetraCal is a venturi based system with built-in compensation for changes in ambient temperature and pressure. All tetraCal systems are built and tested at Mesa which is both a NIST traceable Calibration Laboratory and an ISO 17025 facility.
To use the tetraCal®, simply connect the tetraCal®and the sampling instrument with tubing and media, inline. The tetraCal® immediately begins providing the flow rate and ambient condition data on the screen. Using the optional external temperature probe accessory, the tetraCal can perform speciation sampler audits as documented by the EPA. The higher flow Ultra Model allows for calibration of European standard PM samplers.
- Calibration of particulate samplers and industrial hygiene
- Total flow range of 0.1 to 30 LPM
- Ultra model provides flow range of 1 to 60 LPM
- NIST-traceable accuracy ≤ 1% of flow reading
- Continuous uninterrupted output display of all parameters