Ecotech presents the latest addition to the Serinus range: The Serinus 60 NO₂ analyser with Cavity Attenuated Phase Shift (CAPS) spectroscopy technology. This technology allows direct measurement of nitrogen dioxide (NO2), rather than an indirect calculation from a chemiluminescence analyser. Using a modulated blue LED light source, the detector measures the phase shift attributable to the level of NO2 in the measurement cell over an average path length of several kilometres.
Features & Specifications
- Measures NO2 directly – highly selective and no cycle time (switching between NOx and NO)
- Accurate, repeatable and rapid readings every five seconds
- Less maintenance than chemiluminescence analysers
- Low power consumption
- No converter or ozone generator
APPLICATIONS FOR PRECISE,
DIRECT & RAPID MEASUREMENTS
• Traffic emissions monitoring: roadside, tunnels
• Ambient air quality monitoring
• Indoor air quality monitoring
• Mobile and fixed monitoring stations
• Industrial fence-line monitoring
• Stack emissions monitoring
• Plume monitoring
• Measurement and monitoring studies
• Medical gas monitoring
• Process control.
Today, ECOTECH is a trusted partner in the protection of workforces, communities and the environment in over 80 countries.
We operate and maintain one of the largest networks of monitoring systems in the world. The quality of our products and solutions are second to none, and we’re globally recognised for our expertise in technical support. It all stems from the problem-solving mindset that’s been part of our DNA since day one, and still drives us today. It goes hand-in-hand with our acute awareness of environmental issues and the need to stay ahead of changes in the natural world. As concern over NO2 levels rises, we have stepped up to find a more precise and accurate method for monitoring. Designed, manufactured and supported by the proven experts at ECOTECH, Serinus® 60 is the answer.