The Serinus 56 Total Sulfur analyser delivers precise and reliable performance at excellent value. It uses proven UV fluorescent radiation technology and an external thermal converter to measure TS in ambient air (LDL <0.3ppb, Range 0-10 ppm).
The Serinus range of analysers has been designed using our experience and knowledge gained from operating large air quality monitoring networks for more than 35 years. The result: instruments that integrate seamlessly into continuous monitoring networks.
BENEFITS TS Analyser
The Serinus range of analysers have been designed using our experience and knowledge gained from operating large air quality monitoring networks for more than 35 years. The result, instruments that integrate seamlessly into continuous monitoring networks.
• Guaranteed performance with a two year warranty.
• Minimises time spent on site performing maintenance through superior remote instrument control, diagnostic viewing and calibration.
• Enhanced operator safety through the use of 12VDC internal voltages.
• Comprehensive data logging and remote viewing of over 200 operational parameters.
• Versatile interfacing through RS232, USB, Bluetooth, analogue and optional TCP/IP.
• Easier setup through an intuitive menu system with “Quick Menu”, advanced GUI and a large keypad with tactile keys
• Instant display of operational status using illuminated traffic lights on the front panel.
• Removable flash memory stores 10 years of data, including up to 12 individual parameters and event logs. Operational parameters can also be transferred to memory for easy retrieval.
• Latest firmware updates can easily be installed using the USB flash memory drive.
• Programming, viewing, downloading and emailing of data is made even simpler using Bluetooth connectivity combined with the “Ecotech Serinus Remote” Android App.
• Reduced cost of spare parts, accessories and consumable items through extensive use of standard components across the Serinus range.
• Rack slide design makes accessing internal components and removing the analyser from a rack cabinet easy.
• AQM system power usage can be reduced due to the instrument’s low power demand and its ability to operate over a wide temperature range