The Serinus 55 Hydrogen Sulfide analyser (H2S) analyser delivers precise and reliable performance at excellent value. It uses proven UV fluorescent radiation technology and an internal thermal catalytic converter to measure H2S in ambient air (LDL <0.3 ppb, range 0-2 ppm).
The Serinus range of analysers has been designed using our experience and knowledge gained from operating large air quality monitoring networks for more than 35 years. The result: instruments that integrate seamlessly into continuous monitoring networks.
The Serinus range of analysers have been designed using our experience and knowledge gained from operating large air quality monitoring networks for more than 35 years. The result, instruments that integrate seamlessly into continuous monitoring networks.
• Guaranteed performance with a two year warranty.
• Instant display of operational status using illuminated traffic lights on the front panel.
• Minimises time spent on site performing maintenance through superior remote instrument control, diagnostic viewing and calibration.
• Comprehensive data logging and remote viewing of over 200 operational parameters.
• Easier setup through an intuitive menu system with “Quick Menu”, advanced GUI and a large keypad with tactile keys.
• Removable flash memory stores 10 years of data, including up to 12 individual parameters and event logs. Operational parameters can also be transferred to memory for easy retrieval.
• Latest firmware updates can easily be installed using the USB flash memory drive.
• Programming, viewing, downloading and emailing of data is made even simpler using Bluetooth connectivity combined with the “ECOTECH Serinus Remote” Android App.
• Enhanced operator safety through the use of 12 VDC internal voltages.
• Reduced cost of spare parts, accessories and consumable items through extensive use of standard components across the Serinus range.
• Rack slide design makes accessing internal components and removing the analyser from a rack cabinet easy.
• AQM system power usage can be reduced due to the instrument’s low power demand and its ability to operate over a wide temperature range.
• Built in data displaying measuring values and having the function of those values transferred to graphical trend display