The Serinus 51 Sulfur Dixoide and Hydrogen Sulfide analyser delivers precise and reliable performance at excellent value. It combines pulsed fluorescence detection with an internal catalytic converter to sequentially measure H2S and SO2 in the range of 0-2/0-20 ppm respectively with a detection limit of 0.3 ppb.
The Serinus range of analysers has been designed using our experience and knowledge gained from operating large air quality monitoring networks for more than 35 years. The result: instruments that integrate seamlessly into continuous monitoring networks.
The measurements involves two cycles.
• H2S is measured by passing the sample through an internal SO2 scrubber which removes any SO2, the H2S is then converted to SO2 using the internal converter and measured using the fluorescence technique.
• SO2 is then sequentially measured by bypassing the SO2 scrubber and converter and using the fluorescence technique to only measure the SO2 concentration.
BENEFITS SO2 H2S Analyser
• Guaranteed performance with a two year warranty.
• Internal thermal catalytic H2S to SO2 converter.
• User selectable measurement of SO2/H2S, H2S or SO2 only.
• Minimises time spent on site performing maintenance through superior remote instrument control, diagnostic viewing and calibration.
• Comprehensive data logging and remote viewing of over 200 operational parameters.
• Versatile interfacing through RS232, Bluetooth, USB, analogue and optional TCP/IP.
• Easier setup through an intuitive menu system with “Quick Menu”, advanced GUI and a large keypad with tactile keys.
• Instant display of operational status using illuminated traffic lights on the front panel.
• Removable flash memory stores 10 years of data, including up to 12 individual parameters and event logs. Operational parameters can also be transferred to memory for easy retrieval.
• Latest firmware updates can easily be installed using the USB flash memory drive.
• Programming, viewing, downloading and emailing of data is made even simpler using Bluetooth connectivity combined with the
“Ecotech Serinus Remote” Android App.
• Enhanced operator safety through the use of 12VDC internal voltages.
• Reduced cost of spare parts, accessories and consumable items through extensive use of standard components across the Serinus range.
• Rack slide design makes accessing internal components and removing the analyser from a rack cabinet easy.
• AQM system power usage can be reduced due to the instrument’s low power demand and its ability to operate over a wide temperature range.