After millions of weighings over 17 years in more than 50 laboratories around the world, MTL has developed a new system that is faster, better and cheaper.
System Key Features
Processing of more sizes of filters, including 15 mm, 25 mm, 37 mm, 47 mm, 70 mm, and 90 mm
- Saves valuable laboratory space with ultra-compact design.
- Modular design accommodates throughput and compliance requirements.
- Consumes 75% less energy.
- Processes ringed and ringless filters in multiple filter sizes (Ø15 mm – Ø150 mm).
- Automatically tracks either 2D DataMatrix® or unmarked filters by serialized carriers.
- Integrates with MTL’s extensive Filter Weighing Software (FWS) for complete solution.
Measurement Performance Capability
- State of the art uncertainties
- Customizable and standard protocols
- Quality control with selectable limits
- Laboratory and field blanks
- SI Unit Traceable metal standards and check standards
- Automatic balance precision testing and calibration
- Automatic retesting of filters upon observed poor repeatability
- Environmental monitoring
- Temperature, pressure, and relative humidity;
- Vibration & Draft (via balance stability)
- Air Buoyancy Correction
- Electrostatic Force Elimination options and combinations
- Faraday Pan
- α-Particle Emitter
- System Capacity: up to 600 filters
- Throughput: up to 30 weighings per hour
- Balance Compatibility: 1µg and 0.1µg resolution balances (Mettler Toledo and Sartorius)
- Weighing Repeatability: calibration standard (< =)
- 0.1 µg System
- Mass Standard: 0.25 µg
- Filter: 0.50 µg
- 1 µg System
- Mass Standard: 0.8 µg
- Filter: 1.2 µg
- 0.1 µg System
- Achievable Net Load Uncertainty (k=2; 95% confidence, ISO “Guide to the Expression of Measurement Uncertainty” (GUM))
- 0.1 µg System: 0.95 µg
- 1 µg System: 1.5 µg
- Reverse Osmosis Water Supply
- Standard Floor Drain
- Dimensions: 950 mm width x 685 mm depth x 895 mm height (37.325” W x 27” D x 35.25” H)
- 1x 200-230 VAC 60HZ Single Phase 13amp breaker with 2x NEMA L6-20 Receptacles
- 1x 110VAC 60HZ 13amp breaker with NEMA 5-20r Receptacle