The OxySense 5250i is part of OxySense’s innovative line of of non-invasive oxygen monitoring and permeation systems, is the oxygen measurement instrument of choice for labs and individuals who need to test or evaluate bottles, packages and other packaging materials through a variety of studies.
The stand alone system can be used for non-invasive and invasive measurements in oil, water and air, and also perform permeability analysis (OTR) for film, bottles and “live” packages.
This oxygen analyzer incorporates all the unique capabilities of the current OxySense System line, with an array of NEW features from a slant-top, touch screen display operation to expanded temperature measurement range and real time graphical and test log display. The OxySense product line complies with the ASTM standard F2714-08.
- Measures both in gas and liquid
- Stand alone instrument
- Touch screen operation
- Automatic data logging with real time graphical and log display
- SampleTracker bar code software for managing multiple tests and samples
- Integrated report writer with graph and log capability
- Complies fully with the ASTM standard F2714-08